Bids submitted for Supply of Materials Only must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Port of Morrow, P.O. Box 200 (No. 2 Marine Drive), Boardman, Oregon 97818 not later than 2:00 p.m., local time, on the 28th day of January 2020. At that time, they will be publicly opened. Bids will not be accepted after this hour and date. The Port of Morrow will be acting as the General Contractor for this project.
The current scope of work for this project will include Supply Materials only delivered to the Port of Morrow. The site is located at 225 N. Olson RD. Boardman OR 97818. Access to the site will be provided by the Owner. See attached plans
Neal Early Learning Center is an 8,025 square foot addition to our existing facility that consist of (4) classrooms, office support areas, multipurpose room and storage areas. Occupancy group E, 1-4 childcare facility. Construction type V-B Combustible, non-rated building.
We ask each bidder to also include a bid for the Add Alternate that includes an additional 1632 square feet of Classroom, Hall and Restroom
General description of the project is to include all Framing and Hardware materials and all Rebar material
- Supply Rough framing materials and hardware: Bidder to include an itemized takeoff that includes pricing for each item, the number of each item, total cost of each item, and total bid amount.
- Supply Rebar: Bidder to supply all rebar cut and bent per plans and specification.
- Supply Concrete: Bidder to supply Concrete materials per plans and specifications.
- Supply Foundation Insulation: Bidder to supply Foundation Insulation per plans and specifications.
- Supply Vapor Barrier: Bidder to supply Vapor barrier per plans and specifications.
The Port of Morrow reserves the right to award or reject for good cause, any or all bids, or to postpone the award of the contract upon finding that it is in the public interest to do so. Each bid must contain a statement as to whether the bidder is a resident bidder, as defined in ORS 279a.120.
The bidder is subject to all requirements regarding the payment of Prevailing Wage Rates per Public Works Project ORS 279c.800 to 279C.850.
A copy of the scope of work may be obtained on January 6th, 2020. Please email your request to Carmen Mendoza at Bids@portofmorrow.com or at the Port of Morrow office, No. 2 Marine Drive, Boardman, Oregon.