Bids submitted for Supply of Materials and Equipment must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Port of Morrow, P.O. Box 200 (No. 2 Marine Drive), Boardman, Oregon 97818 not later than 2:00 p.m., local time, on the 19th day of December 2019. At that time, they will be publicly opened. Bids will not be accepted after this hour and date. A 5% bid bond is required to bid this project. The Port of Morrow will be acting as the General Contractor for this project.
Supply of Materials of the Following: Pumps
- Fully Assembled Cornell 6HH Pump, 250HP Motor and 447T Frames
- 1785 RPM
- 16.4375 DIA.
- 262’ Design Head
- 2400 GPM
See attached data sheet for more information
Supply of Materials of the Following: Pipe
- 2780’ of 24” C905 - DR32.5 – 125psi class
- 8400’ of 24” C905 – DR25 – 165psi class
- 3100’ of 20” C905 – DR25 – 165psi class
Supply of Alternate Materials: Provide pricing for the following Pipe.
The Port of Morrow may at its own option choose to go with a different pipe class and size from the ones above
- 8,400’ of 20” – C905 – DR25 – 165psi class, (this is an option for the 8,400’ of 24” above)
- 3,100’ of 20” – C905 – DR32.5 – 125psi class, (this is an option for the 3,100’ of 20” above)
The Port of Morrow reserves the right to reject for good cause, any or all bids, or to postpone the award of the contract upon finding that it is in the public best interest to do so. Each bid must contain a statement as to whether the bidder is a resident bidder, as defined in ORS 279a.120.
Prevailing wage is not required for material only bids
A copy of the scope of work may be obtained on November 25, 2019. Please email your request to [email protected] or at the Port of Morrow office, No. 2 Marine Drive, Boardman, Oregon.